Training Courses Mackay
TRAINING SCHEDULE & PRICE LIST - CLICK HERE
TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Who should do this training?
- Those who plan or deliver training and assessment at the workplace.
- Those who want to work as a trainer/assessor within a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- As this is a National accredited program of training, upon successful completion of all 10 units of competency, you will receive the Nationally recognised Qualification TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
Who should do this training?
- Those delivering training/assessing in the workplace or those working in conjunction with a Registered Training Organisation.
- As this is a Nationally accredited program of training, upon successful completion of all 4 units of competency, you will receive a Statement of Attainment issued by Down Under Training.
- These units provide credit towards TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
10898NAT Course in Field-based Training and Assessment
Who needs to do this course? The Course in Field-based Training and Assessment is aimed at field-based trainers and assessors across a range of industry sectors. These people have significant technical or vocational expertise and are expected to deliver skills-based training and conduct assessments of colleagues in the workplace, using resources and assessment tools developed by others.
No qualifications are necessary to participate in this course. However, it is recommended that those undertaking the course have a minimum of 12 months experience working in the industry in which they plan to train and assess so that they have sufficient subject matter knowledge and experience to be able to train and assess others effectively.
CLICK HERE for more information
Diesel Engine Systems Maintenance - FULL & REFRESHER Training
RIISS00030 Explosion Protected Diesel Engine Systems Maintenance Skill Set
The competencies are suitable for those conducting maintenance on explosion protected diesel engine systems for vehicles used in underground coal mines.
Pre-requisites - you will need to be a qualified metal, mechanical, electrical or automotive tradesperson or a mechanical electrical engineer.
CLICK HERE for further course information and units of competency.
OUT AND ABOUT
Variety Bash 2021
In 2021 Rodney and Tracey Woods will be joining the Variety Bash Crew.
Variety, "The Children's Charity" assists children and their families with financial support for medical supplies, wheelchairs, therapy and specialist equipment when they are unable to afford it and when government assistance is unavailable. Variety is a life changing experience - helping give children a brighter future.
In the lead up to this event, Down Under will be reducing the cost of selected courses by $20 when $10 is donated. Help us help the kids and save some money!
For more information regarding this event - https://www.variety.org.au/qld/
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER
From 1 January 2015 each student will need a USI in order to receive a Certificate, Qualification or Statement of Attainment from their Registered Training Organisation, when studying nationally recognised training in Australia. This includes completing an apprenticeship or skill set, certificate or diploma course (any Nationally recognised training program).
- A USI account will contain all of the student’s nationally recognised training records and results from 1 January 2015 onwards. The results from 2015 will be available in the USI account in 2016.
- A USI account can be accessed online from a computer, tablet or smart phone anywhere and anytime.
- A USI is free and can be created by the student online or the RTO will do this as part of the enrolment process.
- To create a USI account the RTO or student will need at least one or preferably two forms of ID from the list below:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian)
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
- Immi Card
When booking a candidate into Nationally Recognised Training with an RTO, the candidate will need to either have already created a USI account, or the RTO will create the account on the candidate’s behalf. The student will need to bring their ID with them to the course in order for us to verify or create the account. Without the USI, the candidate will not receive a Statement of Attainment, Certificate or Qualification upon successful completion of their course of training.
Drug and Alcohol Testing
Do you or your employee require a Drug and Alcohol Screen/Test before an upcoming job or induction? We have daily appointments available - CALL TO BOOK