Certificate 3 Guarantee
- be aged 15 years or above and no longer at school
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Prospective students are only eligible for one subsidised training place in the Certificate 3 Guarantee program and completing a Certificate under this program may affect eligibility for other subsidised programs. The Queensland Government certificate 3 guarantee student fact sheet can be accessed at: http://www.training.qld.gov.au/resources/training-organisations/pdf/c3g-factsheet-student.pdf
|Courses available under Certificate III Guarantee||Concessional||Non-Concessional|
|RII30113 Certificate III in Surface Extraction operations||$20||$50|
The Certificate III in Surface Coal Extraction Operations, is best suited for those currently working on a mine site and who have gained “site tickets” for various machinery as it is a way to formalise the skills and knowledge they have gained with a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR ALL STUDENTS OF NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSES
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER
- A USI account will contain all of the student’s nationally recognised training records and results from 1 January 2015 onwards. The results from 2015 will be available in the USI account in 2016.
- A USI account can be accessed online from a computer, tablet or smart phone anywhere and anytime.
- A USI is free and can be created by the student online or the RTO will do this as part of the enrolment process.
- To create a USI account the RTO or student will need at least one or preferably two forms of ID from the list below:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian)
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
- Immi Card
When booking a candidate into Nationally Recognised Training with an RTO, the candidate will need to either have already created a USI account, or the RTO will create the account on the candidate’s behalf. The student will need to bring their ID with them to the course in order for us to verify or create the account. Without the USI, the candidate will not receive a Statement of Attainment, Certificate or Qualification upon successful completion of their course of training.
Peabody NGC Induction Bookings
RPL - Is this an option for you
New Course – 30989QLD Firearms Safety Course