Latest News From DUT
Latest News From DUT
NEW COURSE AVAILABILITY
Occupational First Aid
Our Occupational First Aid course equips students for emergencies in a high risk work environment and provides the skills necessary to be responsible for a first aid room.
CLICK HERE or visit our Courses Page for more information regarding this course.
Diesel Engine Systems Maintenance - FULL & REFRESHER Training
RIISS00030 Explosion Protected Diesel Engine Systems Maintenance Skill Set
The competencies are suitable for those conducting maintenance on explosion protected diesel engine systems for vehicles used in underground coal mines.
Pre-requisites - you will need to be a qualified metal, mechanical, electrical or automotive tradesperson or a mechanical electrical engineer.
CLICK HERE for further course information and units of competency.
OUT AND ABOUT
Variety Bash 2018
Variety, "The Children's Charity" assists children and their families with financial support for medical supplies, wheelchairs, therapy and specialist equipment when they are unable to afford it and when government assistance is unavailable. Variety is a life changing experience - helping give children a brighter future.
In the lead up to this event, Down Under will be reducing the individual course cost by $20 when $10 is donated. Help us help the kids and save some money!
For more information regarding this event - https://www.variety.org.au/qld/
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER
- A USI account will contain all of the student’s nationally recognised training records and results from 1 January 2015 onwards. The results from 2015 will be available in the USI account in 2016.
- A USI account can be accessed online from a computer, tablet or smart phone anywhere and anytime.
- A USI is free and can be created by the student online or the RTO will do this as part of the enrolment process.
- To create a USI account the RTO or student will need at least one or preferably two forms of ID from the list below:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian)
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
- Immi Card
When booking a candidate into Nationally Recognised Training with an RTO, the candidate will need to either have already created a USI account, or the RTO will create the account on the candidate’s behalf. The student will need to bring their ID with them to the course in order for us to verify or create the account. Without the USI, the candidate will not receive a Statement of Attainment, Certificate or Qualification upon successful completion of their course of training.
Drug and Alcohol Testing - AVAILABLE DAILY
Do you or your employee require a Drug and Alcohol Screen/Test before an upcoming job or induction? We have daily appointments available - CALL TO BOOK
Peabody NGC Induction Bookings
RPL - Is this an option for you
New Course – 10618NAT Course in Firearms Safety