Certificate 3 Guarantee
- be aged 15 years or above and no longer at school
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Prospective students are only eligible for one subsidised training place in the Certificate 3 Guarantee program and completing a Certificate under this program may affect eligibility for other subsidised programs. The Queensland Government certificate 3 guarantee student fact sheet can be accessed at: http://www.training.qld.gov.au/resources/training-organisations/pdf/c3g-factsheet-student.pdf
|Courses available under Certificate III Guarantee||Concessional||Non-Concessional|
|RII30113 Certificate III in Surface Extraction operations||$20||$50|
The Certificate III in Surface Coal Extraction Operations, is best suited for those currently working on a mine site and who have gained “site tickets” for various machinery as it is a way to formalise the skills and knowledge they have gained with a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR ALL STUDENTS OF NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSES
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER
- A USI account will contain all of the student’s nationally recognised training records and results from 1 January 2015 onwards. The results from 2015 will be available in the USI account in 2016.
- A USI account can be accessed online from a computer, tablet or smart phone anywhere and anytime.
- A USI is free and can be created by the student online or the RTO will do this as part of the enrolment process.
- To create a USI account the RTO or student will need at least one or preferably two forms of ID from the list below:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian)
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
- Immi Card